Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Pioneers Day


We had lots of fun on the 24th of July. Actually we celebrated on the 23rd. All of my family came to our house for pizza, homemade ice cream, and fireworks. David didn't care much for the sparklers but did enjoy the popits and the rest of the fireworks, especially when he could watching his shadow on the house while he danced.

Ahslie loved the all of it. She really got into the sparklers.

We were very grateful to be able to have everyone over to our house and be able to have so much fun, with out any accidents.

3 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Hey Valerie!!! I just barely added tracking on my blog and found your blog because of that. How fun! Glad you are joining us bloggers. All of the Oaks girls started blogging within the last few months or so.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I'll put your name on my blog list too.

Jillo said...

Valeri! I found you through Stacy's blog. I also added you to my list, I hope that's okay. I am excited to read all about you guys and I really like your blog name. Way cute!