Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Random things

Since school has started, I have tried to walk David to and from school. I love it. And when I actually do it, I walk about 4 miles a day! I feel great and totally exhausted. I have enjoyed it, until yesterday when I was quickly walking down the stairs, not paying attention to where I was going, and stepped on a toy that was at the bottom of the steps! I twisted my ankle and it still hurts. I don't think I broke anything but I defiantly bruised it. The main reason I am blogging right now is that I am trying to not clean my house so that I stay off my ankle so it can get better. I am horrible at this!

An update on Tyler- he is on a bottle full time. I just had to wait for him to get hungry enough to take a bottle. I felt guilty doing that, but it worked. It has been a rather easy transition. Tyler seems to enjoy the freedom of a bottle.

7 comments:

Jillo said...

Sorry about your ankle. OUCH! I hate stuff like that. Good for you for walking 4 miles a day. That's fabulous!
Can you believe your baby is almost 1? Time flies by too fast.

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO sorry to hear about your ankle...that really sucks! Hopefully it will heal quickly. But at least Tyler is taking a bottle! Wahoo!!

Sheri Willardson said...

Hope the ankle gets better soon! I wish I had an excuse to sit and blog all day-I just do it anyway! :0

Lisa said...

Valeri you're so cute! I hope your ankle gets better. I am so impressed that you walk 4 miles a day. (I think I do good, if I walk 4 miles in a week and maybe enen in a month.) I am so happy that Tyler is taking a bottle now.

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Hope your ankle gets feeling better soon! What a cute blog! Oh, wow!!! 4 miles a day! That is so good, I am envious, I would love to walk. (Maybe someday soon.)

McLerran Family said...

Hi Valeri! I found your blog! I'm sorry that you hurt your ankle. I hope you get feeling better soon.

I can't believe tht David is in Kindergarten. He's so grown up!

Jill said...

Valeri, I cannot believe how grown up your kids are... of course we were pregnant together a couple times so I don't know why it surprises me. Hope your ankle isn't too bad, my sis in law just broke her foot and had to have surgery and she has 3 girls under age 4. Cute pics of your kids going to school! Jill P.