Tuesday, October 14, 2008

David Lost His First Tooth!!

Actually he lost it about 2 weeks ago, I just haven't gotten around to blogging it 'till now. I did manage to take pictures though.

We were at Grammy's house and he was eating a caramel cookie when it fell out! I think that it was really ironic that this is the way that it fell out because the Sunday before Grandpa Roger had told me to give him caramel to make the tooth come out.

David was really excited to put his tooth under his pillow that night. And even more excited that the tooth fairy brought him a dollar.



I put his tooth in a plastic bag so I didn't loose it between Grammy's house and home. Dad suggested that we leave the tooth in the bag. David made us leave a message for the tooth fairy to leave the bag, because he wanted the bag!

When I asked him what he was going to do with his dollar, I suggested he put it in his bank and he did.

His tooth came out the day before they did school pictures. We should get those back soon and I will post those pictures.

6 comments:

Jillo said...

Hooray! That is so exciting! A jack o' lantern smile just in time for Halloween. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh!! Go David!! (and go toothfairy) I love the bag part. My kids are all insistent that the tooth fairy NOT take their tooth....which I find odd, but who am I to argue?

He sure is growing up!

Lisa said...

I love it!!! I can't believe how old David is. Anyway, I was soo happy to see you last week. Thanks for coming. I can't wait to do lunch soon.

McLerran Family said...

David is so cute and grown up! I can't believe it!

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Congratulations David, how fun. You sure are getting big!

Stella said...

Wow! The first tooth is always so fun. What will he spend his money on. So many possibilities. i wish I was a kids again and losing my first tooth.