Monday, November 3, 2008

Tyler's 1st Birthday

Can you believe he is 1! I waited to blog about his birthday until after his appointment so that I could tell you that he is 21 pounds (34%), 29 inches (25%).

We had a big party for him Saturday night. All of our family came and we had a lot of fun.
The toys in his hands are just 2 of the fun presents he got.


And he really enjoyed his cake.

We love having Tyler in our family. He is such a happy and good baby. The last year has been wonderful. He has brought such joy to our family. And we look forward to the future.

We love you Tyler

8 comments:

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!!! Looks like it was a lot of fun. Yummy cake! Not a bit afraid of messes are you...lol.

Lisa said...

I love the cake picture. That's what I wanted my girls to do, but they were just too dainty. Oh well, I am glad you had a good birthday!

Jillo said...

I wished him happy birthday for the wrong day, so happy birthday for the right day. The cake picture is priceless. =)

Anonymous said...

Such a happy smiley kid (who STILL looks just like his daddy!)

Happy Birthday Tyler...may you have many many more!!

Sheri Willardson said...

That cake picture is AWESOME! I love the first birthday and the first cake.

Your kids look so cute in their Halloween costumes. Where's yours? :)

Sheri Willardson said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that I really like your new background. It looks very cute!

Jill said...

What a cutie he is! He looks just like you Valeri... your kids have always been so smiley. :)

Stella said...

So fun and soooo cute!