Friday, February 27, 2009

Tea Party

We had a Tea Party! Several years ago a sweet friend gave me some really fun Precious Moments dishes. I remembered that I had them, got them all cleaned up and told the kids we were going to have a tea party. We had peanut butter sandwiches cut into little sandwiches, and cut up bananas. The "tea" was actually Great Value sugar free lemonade. And for dessert there was apple bars. Everyone really enjoyed it and David and Ashlie keep begging to do it again.
Ashlie decided that the little dolls needed to be part of the tea party!

4 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I should do this with my kids....

You're such a great mom!

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

So cute! What a great idea for the kids. I bet you had a lot of fun too!

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Hey Valeri, I am tagging you for "8 THINGS ABOUT ME"