Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween


We had a great Halloween this year. We really enjoyed that it was on a Saturday and we could start when we wanted and didn't have to many time conflicts. David was really excited to be Spider-man this year. I wasn't able to find the costume that I wanted for him so I ended up making his. I had a lot of fun making it and, painting his face too.

Ashlie couldn't decided which princess she wanted to be, so we talked her into wearing the same costume as last year... with some additions to it. A new crown (which is kind of hard to see in the picture) and a princess cape.

Tyler didn't really understand the dressing up thing, but he really enjoyed the idea of going to peoples houses and getting candy. No, I didn't make his devil costume. My mom made it 20 or so years ago. We have pictures of my youngest brother wearing that same costume, but it still looks great.

1 comment:

Amber said...

That is a pretty awesome devil costume. They all look awesome, actually :). Where's the picture of your costume?