Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday!

My baby is 2!!! I have a hard time believing he is 2! I don't want to think about it because if he is really that old it means he isn't my baby anymore, he is officially a toddler.

I love Tyler's goofy smile. I has started with a silly pouty face that is so cute and funny! He loves to give hugs and kisses. He wants to everything that his big brother and sister do and will get mad when he isn't included. He has naturally curly hair which in the last couple of days I have started showing off and we get lots of comments on how cute it is.

I love you Tyler and you are a wonderful member of our family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!!

I'm with you...can't believe how fast our babies have grown!

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

2 already? I can hardly believe it either!