Monday, August 4, 2008

Camping

David and Ashlie got to go camping with Grandpa David and Grandma Chris! They had so much fun! They left on Thursday afternoon and came home today. They haven't stopped talking about how much fun they had.

Tyler, Kevin and I had some fun while they were gone. We went out to eat several times, and Kevin and I managed to sneak away to watch "Wall-e". The remainder of the time was spent cleaning. Not very exciting, but can be gratifying. I cleaned the carpet in the family room, go through the toys and give some of them away.

All in all, everyone had a good weekend. I missed them and am very glad to have him them home again.

Thanks again Grandpa and Grandma for taking them camping.

2 comments:

Jillo said...

Hooray! I love my kids more than anything, but I love when they get to go do fun things and I get to stay home almost as much! Sounds like you guys all had a great time.
Did you love Wall-E? I thought it was pretty cute.

Anonymous said...

Awe! How fun for David and Ashlie! My kids LOVE outings to grandma's house. Camping would be even better (for them -- not me).

Glad you had a chance to do something fun...even if it was cleaning house!