Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happiness for Today

Why is it that sometimes the silliest things make us happy. Well I had one of those today. Brace yourself, this is really exciting.



We got the garage door fixed!!!



Silly, isn't it? I know! But I can't help the feelings of excitment. Our garage door broke 3 weeks ago and we have been parking in the driveway. We couldn't have picked a better time for it to brake. The weather has been hot but it's so nice not to have to drag kids through the rain or worse snow. I didn't think I minded parking in the driveway, until we got it fixed today and started with the happy dance around the house, singing to my kids "it's fixed, I'm so happy"!

5 comments:

Jillo said...

Hooray for you! It really doesn't take much sometimes to make everything just a little bit better.

Anonymous said...

You are funny! I am so happy for you...congrats on the door!

Someday I'm gonna have one of those....lol!

Melissa said...

Valeri! I'm so glad I found your blog! Your kids are all absolutely adorable, and getting so big so fast! I remember when David was born....seems like so long ago now. It's good to see your cute family and read about all of your goings-on!

Sheri Willardson said...

How fun-I don't think its silly that you are so happpy about that-I would be too! :)

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Yay!